We found the Flathead Valley in 2000, after residing in Colorado for the previous two decades. As a mortgage broker for over 10 years, I was directly involved with the unprecedented growth that Colorado experienced during the 1980s and 1990s. My family and I yearned for a small town atmosphere with friendly people and natural beauty. After quite a bit of research, we found Bigfork– a community with a huge amount of heart, brains and beauty.
From the mortgage business, Real Estate was a perfect extention. I find that financing can often be a difficult process and my experience and education in the finance industry helps facilitate the home buying process. I am able to combine my market knowledge and passion for Montana’s natural beauty for the benefit of my clients.
It is the SUM TOTAL of my life experience that will assist you in your successful real estate transactions in addition to the excellent service that I will provide.
- University of California
- BA Psychology, Minor Philosophy
EXPERIENCE & RANGE
- 14 Years Real Estate experience in the Flathead Valley Representing both buyers and sellers
- Listing and selling all types of property–all price ranges
- 2013–Closed 55 transactions–$18.5 million sales volume
- 2014–Closed 69 transactions–$19.5 million sales volume
- Voted “Best Realtor in Bigfork” for 2014
- Ranked #5 out of 670 MLS Realtors in sales–2013
- Ranked #4 out of 670 MLS Realtors in sales–2014
- Ranked #2 at National Parks Realty Company–2013 and 2014
- Ranked #1 at National Parks Realty Bigfork Office–2013 and 2014 Voted “Best Realtor in the Flathead Valley”–2010
- Hiking, biking, reading, cooking, entertaining, raising Bernese Mountain Dogs
- Bigfork Chamber, Bigfork Steering Committee, Swan Lakers